Copper

Copper is what the majority of my jewelry pieces are made of. Its a reddish metal that can take on all sorts of colors, depending on various factors such as oxidation and patina treatments. 

German Silver

German silver is also known as nickel silver. It is an alloy composed of copper, nickel and zinc. It actually contains no silver and is an inexpensive alternative to sterling silver. 

Sterling Silver

Sterling silver is an alloy that contains no less than 92.5% silver. The other 7.5% is another metal-typically copper. The copper is added so that the silver will better stay in the shape it is given. Pure silver is too soft to use on its own. Sterling silver is great to use if you have a nickel allergy, but is much more expensive than German silver. 

*Only available upon special request*

Please reload